Brown's Chapel Cemetery is located near Red Bank on Browntown Road. From Red Bank, follow Highway 27 north and take the Mountain Creek Road exit and turn right. Go a short distance on Mountain Creek Road until it dead ends on Browntown Road. Turn right and travel 2/10 of a mile to 5513 Browntown Road. There is a chain link gate with a small sign marking the cemetery. The cemetery is a short distance up the road on a hill. It is very well maintained and there are approximately forty to sixty unmarked graves. Mr. Berry Brown gave the land for Brown's Chapel and the cemetery. The earliest marked grave is that of Isaac Sutton in 1812. The last burial took place in June of 2000. Surveyed by Hazel and Dwight McReynolds in January 1987. Updated by Dennis C. Wilson June 1, 2001.